Frequently Asked Questions
Can't find the answer you're looking for? Call 800.291.1175 to speak with an associate today.
What are the benefits of using EZ Money?
A: Rely on EZ Money for all of your financial needs. We offer a variety of financial services and our professional staff will help guide you through every step. EZ Money currently has 33 operating businesses to serve its customers. We offer convenient locations in the states of Nebraska, Iowa, Missouri, and North Dakota. For over 30 years, we have developed the expertise to help our customers with proven financial solutions.
Are all cash advance companies the same?
A: No. The services, practices, and standards vary per company. As you’re searching for your cash advance company, make sure to gather as much information as you can to make sure you’re comfortable with your decision. You can typically ask for a printed or online version of a full disclosure of all their terms and conditions, that way you have it in writing. We differentiate ourselves by providing one-on-one financial assistance to all of our customers and work closely with them to find a proper solution.
What precautions should I take when using a cash advance service?
A: In order to feel safe using a small dollar loan company, the business should be able to supply this information to you:
- Full disclosure of all their terms and conditions.
- Has a physical address and phone number.
- Working email address, however, you should never just rely on an email address for contact information.
- Follows the financial laws and regulations of the state where you live.
What is the APR on EZ Money’s cash advances?
A: The APR varies from 136.70% - 521.63% based on the state issued, term, date of issue, and other underwriting factors. If you have a specific question about our rates, our EZ Money representatives can research the state you live in and collect the other necessary information to get you a more accurate percentage.
What happens if I fail to make a timely payment on my lad or credit services transaction?
A: If you are late on a payment for your loan or advance, it can come with penalties. Penalties include:
- Financial Implications – Depending on the product, you may be charged a late fee, returned item charge, or interest through the original due date on your loan. Fees vary by state – please see your transaction documents for additional information.
- Collection Practices – We collect our past due amounts through our standard collection practices including contacting you by telephone and mail. In addition, we may exercise any rights under the loan or advance services agreement with you. We also may sell our debt with you to a third party or assign it to a collection agency, who may also initiate collection activity with you.
- Renewal of Your Loan – Our loan or advance services are not automatically renewed or extended. Where renewals or extensions are available (vary by state), you may renew or extend your loan or advance services by visiting our location prior to your due date and request for a renewal or extension. New transaction agreements may need to be signed when you choose to complete a renewal or extension on your loan. Our team will asses the standard rates for loans or credit services for renewals or extensions. Loan and Advance Services rates and fees vary by state – see posted fee schedules in our locations for additional information.
How does EZ Money protect my personal information and privacy?
What if I cannot find the answer to my question?
A: Please call 800.291.1175 or contact us.